Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hangin in there...

So this is going to be a short post because, well I'm in the middle of hell week aka finals. I've gotten one project turned in, almost finished with another one, I have a test tomorrow AND a major presentation, a test Friday, a test Monday, and two tests on Tuesday. I'm hangin in there though and I know everything will be okay. Thank you for all of your positive comments over the last few weeks regarding school. You have no idea how much it means to me. Last night I was near a total nervous breakdown and I just had to step away from the computer for a little bit. I put on my tennis shoes and set my elliptical on the hardest program and worked out some of my stress for an hour. I felt so much better after that! Anyway I hope ya'll are having a good week and I'll try to be back to my regular posting as soon as I can!

1 comment:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Good luck on your finals!!!