Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts

So Mother's Day is May 9th. Less than a month away. Have you thought about what you're getting that lovely lady that raised you? I love to give jewelry for gifts and I recently found Stella and Dot and I LOVE everything I see. I've already picked out what items I'm planning on giving my mom, step-mom, and Gabe's mom. I can't post pictures of those because I know my mom reads this. But here are some other items I really liked that could maybe give ya'll some ideas.






Venture on over to the website and check it out for yourself! http://home.stelladot.com/

Also if you are a mother yourself, it might not be a bad idea to leave up the website with your favorite piece so your hubby could stumble upon it and maybe get the hint that you would love to have it. :) Trust me, this tactic works for all gift giving holidays. So does putting a picture of it on the refrigerator. (What?! I'm a woman who knows what she wants. That's not a bad thing!)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great gifts! I still have not decided what I am getting my momma yet...hummm. xoxo

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Cute stuff!!! I love that ring with the green stone in the middle! I know I'm making my mom cupcakes. I make cupcakes for everything...but I'm still deciding on the gift part. I'll have to check that website out! Thanks girl! :)

Sarah said...

Glad I read your post...I had totally forgotten about Mother's day. Great gift ideas-much better than the usual potted plants:)