Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend re-cap

So this weekend was pretty wonderful! I'm sad that it's ending. Friday night we went out with friends for dinner and drinks to celebrate Chad and Charlie getting engaged!

Greg, Charlie, and Chad
Gabe, me, and Meghan
Saturday was a gorgeous day so Gabe and I decided to go to Petite Jean Mt. and spend the day exploring different trails and becoming one with nature. :)













This morning we got up, I made muffins and coffee, and we settled in to watch our church service online. Yes I know that's lazy to watch church online. It's not an every Sunday thing though. Now Gabe is playing golf and I have a clean apartment and a chocolate cake in the oven. Life is good! I'm also ignoring my homework until later because I'm just in to good of a mood to think about it. Hope ya'll had a great weekend as well!












5 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, that seems exciting exploring those trails and climbing to such heights! It looks like ya'll had fun! I wish we had something like that around here but the closest one is prob. 3 hours away.

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Ooooh!!! I just love going hiking!! Such beautiful views! Looks like you had a great time! Love your blog girlie!! :)

Melissa said...

Looks like such a fun weekend, the mountain pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend! Loving the pictures! Hope your having a great week! xoxo

Pink Champagne said...

Cute blog - I'm glad you found me! I cheered at college in New England and competed in All Girl D1 - going to Daytona and competing was one of my fondest cheerleading memories. (Having been there, I'm sure you know why!)