Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Some wonderful news!

I don't know who this guy is but he looks about how I feel!

So I found out today, that I will in fact be graduating from UCA in December!!!!!!!! Yes I know December is a little far away and I have kind of known that's when I would be done, but I'm thrilled to know that it's REALLY going to happen. Most of my friends and family probably never thought that they would see the day haha. My first few years of college were spent socializing and not really taking school very seriously. I also changed my major about 4 times. Then I took a semester off and moved to Colorado (random I know). When I came back, I was ready to get serious about trying to graduate. The past 3 semesters I have busted my butt to make up for those mis-guided years. Well after a meeting with my advisor today, she told me that after some summer school and a full fall semester I would be done!!! But when I say some summer school, I mean 15 hours!! Ugh! No summer break for me. But it will be worth it. So I just registered for the last time!

Now I'm doing the whole -OMG I'm going to be a grown up soon, what the heck am I gonna do with my life- kind of thing. Any advice? Anyway all I have to do is get through the hardest summer of my life and secure an internship for the fall. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm sure that's a great feeling, to be able to see the end! :o)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi honey! New follower to your blog. What a very exciting time in your life! You must be thrilled. Looking forward to following your new journeys ahead!! XOXO