Thursday, February 11, 2010

When Fashion Makes Me Sad...

Louis Vuitton. First off let me just say that I LOVE my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 bag. Its the perfect day bag and I carry it everywhere. And most of the time Marc Jacobs doesn't disappoint me when it comes to his LV designs. BUT when I came across these new Spring bags from LV I was... speechless. It's a garbage bag purse. Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? $1,960.00 for a glorified garbage sack? Am I missing something here? When I pay this much money for something I want it to be something I'll have forever. Not a garbage bag. Please tell me this isn't a new trend. I also saw a fanny pack in the new spring bunch. Yes I said fanny pack. Excuse me while I go throw up.


What do ya'll think? Would you pay close to $2,000 for this bag?


Another sad piece of news in the fashion industry is that the fabulous London designer Alexander McQueen died today. He was only 40 years old. The cause of death is still unknown.


Anyways, thats all for today. Have a good afternoon!




1 comment:

sLc. said...

OMG. would not buy that bag...