Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Obsession!

This will be a short post because I'm buried in homework. But I just had to share my latest obsession with ya'll.
It's METROMINT Water.


This stuff is delicious! I pretty much only drink water or tea so I'm always looking for ways to spice those drinks up a bit. I've done the lemon water to death and I don't really like those fruit flavored waters. So I was pretty stoked to find this in the natural foods section at Kroger. I love mint tea so I figured why not! Oh and it's calorie and sugar free! Wonderful! I'm in LOVE with the Spearmint flavor and....

The Chocolate Mint flavor. Yep... chocolate mint water. Sounds disgusting I know. But don't knock it till you try it! It actually helps curb my sugar cravings. I'm a total chocoholic and I have to be careful not to eat an entire bag of cookies after a meal. (because I can, trust me) Anyway next time ya'll are at the grocery store you should pick some up and try it! Enjoy!

2 comments:

sLc. said...

not gonna lie...i'm SUPER excited to try this stuff...sounds delicious! :)

sLc. said...

not gonna lie...i'm SUPER excited to try this stuff...sounds delicious! :)