Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Post!!!!

So this is my first blog post and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous! My biggest fear is that I'm going to have a hard time deciding what to blog about.

So I guess I'll start us off telling you a little bit about myself. I'm 22 years old and I'm a true southern girl! I love big hair, college football, dressing up, and sweet tea. I have an amazing boyfriend who I've been with for about 2 1/2 years. My family is wonderful and a little crazy. But trust me I wouldn't have it any other way. I attend the University of Central Arkansas where I was of course a cheerleader for 2 years. (Go Bears!) Haha I guess I will always have that cheerleader personality. Anyway, I'm a bit of a fashionista. But sadly I'm on a *gasp* BUDGET right now! I know it's terrible right? So my shopping habit has been cut down drastically lately. But a girl can still dream right?! I'm also a total beauty junkie. My bathroom drawers are filled to the brim with products. So maybe I'll be doing a little product review for ya'll soon!

That's about all I have for you today. The weather here is yucky, but we're having a family get together tonight to celebrate my little cousin signing with the Razorbacks yesterday!!!!! We're all so excited that he picked UofA because he also had an offer from LSU. So I must leave you now to go get ready and figure out how to look cute during a downpour.

1 comment:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

yeah to ur first blog! you've got 2 followers now! ;o)