Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Friday Thoughts

1. My class was cancelled today and I didn't have anything due in my online classes so my weekend got started early! I've enjoyed a relaxing day of sleeping in (till 8:30 since this is now considered sleeping in for me), working out, cleaning my apartment, watching daytime tv :), and actually getting to sit down and eat a normal lunch. Since I'm usually in class during lunch time I usually just eat a snack that I can put in my bag.

2. I'm going to get my foot x-rayed today to see if it's broken. Yes I said broken and yes I'm still working out. I'm a woman obsessed I can't help it! Of course I've been taking it easy this week and I haven't worn heels once. I have no clue what I did to my poor foot, but what I do know is it hurts and it's really uncomfortable. Good thing my bf's dad can give me an x-ray at his office for free! :)

3. Since we're having to go to Heber tonight for the x-ray, date night is postponed until tommorow. I'm not sure what we're doing yet, but I can't wait! Date nights my favorite night of the week!

4. It's still freezing cold here and Spring fever has kicked in full force. I just keep dreaming about colorful, pretty clothes and being able to spend time out doors! February is coming to an end and still no warm weather in sight! What's going on here?!?!

That's really all I have today. Sorry this is such a boring post. I'm having a case of bloggers block today. Have a good weekend ya'll!

No comments: