Wednesday, February 24, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things! (make-up edition)


Today I've decided to share with ya'll some of my favorite make-up products. I'm a total beauty junkie, and I have drawers and drawers full of stuff. But if I had to pick only five products to take with me to a desert island, this is what would be in my bag:





1. NARS Bronzer in Laguna. This picture makes it look orange but its actually the most flattering shade of brown with a light shimmer. I can use it year round and it's not too harsh. Love it!


2. Merle Norman Ultra Powder. I used to work at a Merle Norman so I got hooked on this pressed powder. It's perfect. It has great coverage and it stays on all day. I use it in Ultra Amber.





3. L'oreal HIP eye shadow duo in Gilded. I love these eye shadows because unlike most drugstore brands they actually have alot of pigment in them and have some really fun color choices. If you like MAC eye shadows, you should try these.


4. Benefit Bad Gal Lash. My mom actually got me hooked on this mascara. We both have sensitive eyes and have to be careful about what we use. I had been using Christian Dior DiorShow for years but it was starting to bother my eye's. This stuff makes my short blonde lashes look like I'm wearing false eyelashes. I never leave home with out it!



5. Last but certainly not least we have a classic. NARS blush in Orgasm. I swear this peachy pink color looks good on EVERYBODY. My little sister who has fair skin and dark hair and eyes looks great in it. I have blonde hair, medium tan skin, and blue eyes and it more than works for me. I've been using this for a little over a year and I don't think I will ever use anything else. If you only get one thing off this list, get this blush. Amazing!
Well that's all for me today! Have a wonderful afternoon!













No comments: