1. I had a pretty wonderful week (minus the tornado weather). I did wonderful on my Anatomy lab practical that I had Wednesday. I had a few classes cancelled so I had some extra time on my hands. I've been going to bed earlier so I've actually gotten 5 full nights of sleep! I have one more week to go until Spring Break!
2. We have a super low key weekend planned and I couldn't be happier. We've had so much going on the past few weekends so I'm ready to just chill out.
3. With spring comes allergies and I've been on the verge of a sinus infection for a few days now. I've been trying to prevent it as much as possible by using my Netti pot and taking Zyrtec.
4. I think it's about time to start shopping for swimsuits. Not really sure how I feel about that. The older I get the more not fun it is to get in a swimsuit.
5. On Sunday we are attending the baptism of my sweet baby cousin Liam. Can't wait to see my entire family and celebrate!
6. Gabe's parents closed on a condo in Vegas yesterday. I'm thinking we will be spending many long weekends there from now on. (no complaints from me!)
7. I went to the tanning bed on Wednesday. I know! It's so bad! I was feeling so pale and... ok you don't want to hear my excuses. I promise to my skin to do better. Age spots are not attractive and neither is leathery skin. (I'm going to keep telling myself this)
8. I got more noisy neighbors that moved in. I can't catch a break! Our lease is up in May so I just have to make it until then. I think I will invest in ear plugs...
9. Random thought, but why don't people send thank you notes anymore?!?!? I was raised that you always send a thank you note. I specifically remember writing thank you notes the night before I moved into my dorm freshman year because my mom told me I couldn't go to college until all my thank you notes from graduation had been written. After going to quite a few weddings this past year, I'm appalled at how many people don't send a thank you note for a gift. I blame this on parents for not teaching their children that this is just something you do. And you don't just send thank you notes for gifts. If someone does a favor for you or treats you to lunch you should send them a handwritten note.
10. It's Friday. That's all I need to say.
Have a fabulous weekend ya'll!!!