Friday, March 5, 2010

Random Friday

1.Well I was going to post on the right foods to eat for your skin but......... I'm feeling lazy today so I'll do that one Monday.

2. I'm heading to Oaklawn tomorrow with Gabe and some of his friends from work. I'm not really much of a gambler, but I love the horse races. I'm usually there for the people watching :)

3. I had a terrible week at school this week and I'm so glad it's Friday.

4. One of my homework assignments this weekend is to visit an open house. Like I really need homework as an excuse to go look at houses! This is one of my favorite things to do. Good thing I take lots of Interior Design classes :)

5. Speaking of houses, I can't wait to buy my own. Graduation can't come soon enough. This apartment living is no bueno!

6. Monday is my Dad's bday, but we're celebrating Sunday with a cookout! I love family get togethers.

7. Well I think Spring has officially arrived! It has been sunny and in the 60s here and I'm loving it. I'm ready to do my major spring shopping in a couple of weeks in Dallas!

8. Tonight I am having a relaxing night at home with Gabe. And my bottle of wine. After the week I had, I may need more than one bottle though.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: