Monday, March 8, 2010

Not enough hours in the day...

Do you ever feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day? Sometimes I almost feel guilty for sleeping because I feel like I could be getting something done. I know it's wrong for me to think like this, it's my inner perfectionist coming out. Anyway my spring break is in two weeks and I have a fabulous trip to Dallas planned with Gabe and my mom, stepdad, and little sister. Just a few days of shopping and eating and not doing anything pertaining to school. It can't get here soon enough!

Anyway I did manage to have an awesome weekend. BUT I didn't take a single picture! I swear I packed my camera, but I'm just horrible at remembering to document my fun times. Friday we had our usual date night and opted to cook at home and stay in and relax. It was wonderful! Saturday we got up early, met up with some friends, and headed to Hot Springs! We spent the day at the horse races and the weather was beautiful! We had so much fun and to make things better, my mom was there with a couple of her girlfriends. They had some nice box seats so I spent alot of time with them having a few drinks and getting some girl talk in. I love that I can actually be friends with my mom and her friends now that I'm older. They are actually pretty cool to hangout with. After the races we had dinner in Hot Springs then headed back to Conway. I was so tired after that exciting day I was literally in bed by 10:30. Sunday Gabe surprised me with a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks when I woke up. He knows me so well! Then we visited a few open houses for my homework assignment. Sunday afternoon we went to my Dad's house to grill out for his Bday! Then we watched the last half of the Oscars! All in all it was a pretty great weekend. Today it was back to the real world and I am beat. So I'm heading to bed early tonight so I can take on the rest of the week feeling well rested.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I promise to be a better blogger and do something interesting soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha I'm the same way when it comes to taking pictures...I pack my camera in my purse, but when I'm having fun, who wants to be stopping for pictures the whole time?! Hope you have a great day!