Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anthro, Poppy, and Apples

So today's post is a bit random. Bare with me lovelies :)

I'm pretty obsessed with this skirt from Anthropologie right now. I think you could pair it with a fitted tee and flats for day and dress it up with heels for night. Skirts seem to be topping my list of must haves for Spring/Summer.


My step-mom surprised me with a cute little clutch from Coach's Poppy line on Sunday. I'm usually not a big Coach fan because I feel like it's way overdone but I took a look at the Poppy line and thought a few things were cute. I couldn't find a picture of the clutch I got but I did find this adorable little number that fits into my requirements for a Spring/Summer bag. It's not to0 "Coached out" if ya know what I mean...


Also while browsing the Poppy line I found these cute sunnies. I have a massive collection of sunglasses and I think these might need to be added very soon. :)



And now on to apples. Yes you read right, apples. I'm the type of girl who needs to finish every meal with something sweet. I've written before about about the Metromint water I drink to curb my sweet cravings but I also have another great secret. Take one apple slice and cube it. Drizzle honey and sprinkle with cinnamon. Ta da! A healthy alternative to apple pie! I started doing this back in the fall for a seasonal treat but I think that this is a year rounder for me. :) *bonus* cinnamon helps boost your metabolism.

Have a fabulous day ya'll!

1 comment:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, Kaley! I'm a fellow Southern girl and I also LOVE decorating and Hobby Lobby. It's my second home : )

I love, love, love that Anthro skirt! That would be so perfect for spring/summer!

I'm gonna have to try the apple trick. I have such a sweet tooth, but I love apples, so maybe this would help me avoid the vending machine at work : )

Have a great day girl!