Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Re-Cap

Hey y'all! Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I'm recovering from a super busy weekend!

Friday night we stayed in, cooked dinner, and went to bed early. Saturday we were up at the crack of dawn to get to North Little Rock for Heart Walk. My family had a team in memory of my cousin Garrett, who passed away from a heart condition at the age of 19 last November. This years Central AR Heart Walk was in honor of him (as was the one in Fayettville).

With my little brother 

Love my Hubby!
There was a great turnout for a great cause! As soon as we were done with the 5K, we had to get to Searcy (about an hour drive) so I could help get my sister ready for her senior prom.

My beautiful sissy with her date!

Isn't she beautiful?!

I can't believe how grown up these two are! 
We visited with my parents and grandparents for the rest of the day, then headed home. I was worn out! Sunday, we got together with Gabe's family for his youngest sister's 20th birthday! I didn't get any pics sadly. After the b-day festivities, we had to get some grocery shopping done and run some errands. I feel like our weekends have been so jammed packed lately. And it's just going to get even busier throughout the next month. Anywho, hope you all have a great start to your week!

No comments: