- Dior DiorSkin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer- This is an amazing everyday concealer. It's great for under eye circles and doesn't dry my skin out. I wear shade 002 Beige.
- Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream- I wrote about this B.B. cream a couple of weeks ago in my foundation review post. I can already tell you that this will be my bff this summer. Love the glow it gives me and it's so light weight. I get a lot of compliments on my skin when I wear this.
- Benefit Ooh la lift - this is a great, subtle eye brightening product. I use this before I put any makeup on and then kind of use it to highlight after I use concealer and B.B cream. It also has a cooling effect under your eyes so it feels good going on in the morning.
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo- I have to fill in my eyebrows daily. It's a non- negotiable. I look weird if I don't. I use this in the medium ash/ medium brown.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes- I love this pencil eyeliner to define my eyes during the day. It stays put and goes on so smoothly.
- NARS blush in Orgasm- Love this peachy-pink blush. It's so flattering and looks especially great with summer bronzed skin!
- Eye lash curler- I HAVE to curl my eye lashes every day. It just makes me look more awake. I never skip this step.
- NARS bronzer in Laguna- Such a pretty bronzer. Not too much shimmer and very natural looking.
You may notice mascara missing. Well, I have been able to give up wearing mascara daily because I have started having my eyelashes tinted. Best thing I ever did. My poor lashes were so light before and I always had to wear mascara. Now I can skip that step every morning. I do still wear mascara for nights out, when I want to up the drama for my make-up. I'm thinking the tinted lashes will be really nice for beach and lake days this summer. No more waterproof mascara!!!