Friday, April 13, 2012

I Finally Wore My Pink Jeans

A month or two ago I told ya'll I bought a pair of pink jeans. I finally wore them a few weekends ago out to dinner at Bonefish with my parents.



Jeans: Old Navy, Shirt: Old Navy, Shoes: Guess, Bracelets: Charming Charlies, Monogram Necklace: Max and Chloe

I wish they layed a little smoother, but I still loved the look. One of my goals in 2012 is to quit wearing so much black and grey! I have been trying to fill my closet with lots of brights for Spring and Summer. Have ya'll been wearing colored denim this Spring? What colors are you obsessed with?

Have a great Friday!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Love the outfit! I just bought colored jeans last weekend too & dont know when I'll be brave enough to wear them.

~L said...

Loving the pink jeans! Think I will take the plunge and try the maternity version from Gap!

Pamela said...

such a cute outfit!! I love the pink! have a great weekend dear!
- Pam