Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Latest Favorite Drugstore Products


1. Yes to Carrots Body Wash. I am loving this yummy smelling, hydrating body wash. Plus the bottle is huge so it will last you awhile.

2. Dove Style+Care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum. Since I have been doing the ombre hair lately, my blonde ends run the risk of looking dry.( especially when my hair is straight) It also doesn't help that I have been growing my hair out and have barely had a trim in months. This serum is great for faking healthy looking ends and also helps protects against heat styling. I use on my ends before I blow dry and then again to kind of seal after I straighten.

3. Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towlettes. These are truly awesome. They remove my makeup and smell amazing. I use these nightly before my Clairsonic. Also good for post workout cleanup.

4. Alba Hibiscus Facial Toner. Gentle, non- irritating, and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed. That's all you need to know.

5. St. Ives Purify Exfoliating Body Wash. Usually I walk right past any body wash that claims to be "exfoliating" because a few soft beads are not enough for me. This uses sea salt and is definitely a scrub, not a body wash. We go through these bottles like crazy at our house. It is seriously one of the best body exfoliators I have ever used.

6. Schick Hydro Silk Razor. So I have used one of those Venus razors for years and years. I never thought to try anything different. But the other day I was at Target and I decided to give this one a go. Best. Razor. Ever. My skin was so smooth after shaving with this and the serum in it really left me hydrated. It's so worth it to make the switch.

I love finding gems at the drugstore! It seriously makes me giddy! Have ya'll found anything worth mentioning lately? Please share!

1 comment:

Mrs Independent said...

I swear that razor has changed.my.life. I received one free in the mail and haven't looked back since.