- Our wedding date is set for July 7th 2011- 167 days!!! OMG
- We're getting married at Gulf Shores, Alabama- I have always wanted a beach wedding and I'm so excited! How fun will it be to have our families and friends hang out on the beach for a week?
- I'm going wedding dress shopping this Saturday! I have put this off because I wanted to make sure I was actually having a beach wedding before I bought a dress.
- My to do list is a mile long right now. I'm having a hard time staying organized so I'm looking for any tips you married girls have.
- Also, I want ya'lls opinions on a big issue Gabe and I are facing right now. Joint bank accounts or separate? I have always assumed we would keep separate checking and have a joint savings. But I have had so many people tell me there's no way that will work! So whats a girl to do? I like my independence and I know Gabe does too. But is there something wrong with separate accounts?
"Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel exfoliates surface skin cells for the results of a mini-professional treatment . . . rejuvenated, newer skin.
• Rejuvenate. . .water activated, self-heating formula deeply warms skin to relax pores
• Reveal. . .nourishing hydration for skin that is beautifully moisturized
• Regenerate. . .exfoliating glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex gently polishes skin's surface for the look of newer skin"- Olay website
I'm in love. I know I say this all the time about products, but seriously this stuff is amazing! I love the self-heating thing. It feels wonderful. Plus, it exfoliates really well but doesn't irritate my skin. The little exfoliating beads are softer than most scrubs so I wasn't left all red afterwards. I followed it up with my night cream and woke up to super smooth and soft skin. I have seriously been touching my face all day! This is perfect for my winter skin blues. The only downfall, it cost like $18. That's a little steep for a drugstore brand, but you actually get quite a bit of product so I think it's worth it. 5 out of 5 stars! I would definitely buy it again.
Have a good day ya'll!