Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Graduation Gifts to Myself

So I decided a couple of months ago that I would use some of my graduation money to treat myself to 2 items that I've been obsessing over for awhile now. So last week I finally gave in and bought:

Tory Burch Revas
I bought the black/silver pair and I LOVE them! They are so comfortable and I've been wearing them non-stop. (except for in this snow mess) I'm definitely thinking I need a few other pairs in different colors!


 
I also treated myself to the DVF Julian wrap dress
This one was a little harder for me to spend my money on, but I look at anything Diane von Furstenberg as an investment piece that I will wear for years. And I love this dress. I can't wait to have a job to wear it to :) (yeah, job search has me a little frustrated right now) I think this one was really worth the money. It's a classic!

I always think it's good to treat yourself to a little something after a big accomplishment. And I think that these made perfect graduation gifts. :)

4 comments:

D said...

Ah! I adore those Tory Burch Flats! Need, Want, Have to have! :)

Jess said...

Good for you! I've been wanting TB Reva's for awhile. Might have to go ahead and take the plunge as well ;)

xo
jess
http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

Marian said...

I love Tory!! I have a pair of the gold revas, though haven't had the for long...and the pendant is starting to fall off. I contacted Tory Burch and they will send me a new pair. Gotta love a brand that stands by their product!!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Those pumps are cute!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home