Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend in Dallas! Go Hogs!!

So this weekend we headed to Dallas to watch the Hogs take on Texas A&M at Cowboys stadium. We left early Friday morning so we could have some time to shop that afternoon. Not much luck shopping. Gabe and I both found a few things at JCrew but that was about it. I did get some new mascara though! Review coming soon! Saturday we headed to Arlington  for the game. Traffic was terrible!!!! But once we got to Jerry's World we had so much fun!



My sister, me, and Gabe
Excuse the terrible lighting in this picture!
Anyway, the Hogs won!! We didn't play as well as we should have and the score got a little too close for comfort, but it was a win regardless! Next week we take on Auburn and I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared to death!

I hope ya'll had a good weekend!! I'm getting my hair done tomorrow! I'm excited because I've gone 8 weeks without getting it done and that is WAY to long for me.

1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

I bet that stadium was amazing!