Friday, October 22, 2010

It's been a long week. And I have somehow injured my back so I now walk around like an 80 year old woman. You would think being out of school and not working much would make for a great week. Wrong. This has probably been one of the most stressful weeks of my life. I won't get in to it all because it would be boring to ya'll. Just school drama. Hopefully it's all fixed now and I'm going to enjoy my Friday off. I'm getting a mani/pedi this afternoon and going to bed VERY early. We're leaving for Fayetteville at 6 am tomorrow. Yikes! The Arkansas/ Ole Miss game starts at 11:30 so we have to get up there bright and early. (it's about a 3 hour drive). I hope all of ya'll had a better week than I did! And have a fabulous weekend! Go Hogs!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I hope you having a great girly Friday! And let's hope it doesn't rain tomorrow!