Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chanel Mascara- A Review

Happy Wednesday!! We're halfway through the week! No Wedding Wednesday today. Instead I wanted to tell ya'll about the mascara I bought this weekend. My usual mascara brands include Christian Dior, Benefit Bad Gal Lash, and every now and then Cover Girl Lash Blast. I was in Nordstrom on Friday and decided to try something new so I went to the Chanel Counter. After talking to the person behind the counter about my mascara needs, I decided on Chanel Inimitable Intense
What they say:
"This technologically advanced formula builds on the success of the original mascara, delivering dramatic effects with a unique brush. The result is a more intense lash look, with the same easy application. Lashes appear longer, thicker and more curled, yet each lash, even the finest, is still precisely separated – without clumping, spiking or flaking"

My thoughts: I love this! The brush was a little different than what I'm used to so I was scared at first. But after I got it on I was very pleased with the results. My lashes looked fuller and definitely longer! It's pretty buildable so I was able to really pile it on for a night out, but it can look very natural with just one coat for daytime. And so far my sensitive eyes have had no problem with it. (keep your fingers crossed!) I would definitely recommend this product. It costs around $30.00

Anyway, I'm spending the rest of my day working on a huge project that's due tomorrow. If anyone is in the Conway area tomorrow from 2-4, feel free to come by UCA and listen to me talk about foodborne illness. Exciting huh? It's really not. Wish me luck though!

Have a good day ya'll!!

2 comments:

Marian said...

Thanks for the review. I actually almost bought that mascara about a week ago...now I'll have to pick it up.

And good luck on the project!!!

Scientific Housewife said...

I bought a Chanel mascara for my wedding and absolutely fell in love. I love that they use silicone bristles instead of regular ones and it makes my lashes look amazing!