Saturday, October 2, 2010

Relaxing Saturday...

Hello ladies!! It's been awhile right? Life has been hectic lately around here. I finally took a day off yesterday for some "me" time. I slept in, got my nails done, got a workout in, caught up on some homework I had been putting off, and had a nice night out. We ate at Copelands with friends and then came home and turned in by 11:00. It was just what I needed. My outfit last night:

Sorry for the crummy Iphone quality picture. Shirt: Lush via boutique in Little Rock, Skirt: BCBGeneration via Dillards, Shoes: Bamboo via boutique in Conway

Today Gabe is off doing some hunting stuff and I'm having a relaxing morning at home with some of my favorite things:
 The October issue of Marie Claire


The original Sex and the City movie


 And a hot mug of Tazo Zen Green Tea (with honey)
It's beautiful out and I'm going to spend the afternoon shopping for my step-mom a birthday present and looking for a few more fall decorations. I hope ya'll are having a wonderful Saturday and that ya'll are being blessed with beautiful weather like we are.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Cute outfit! Glad you had a great weekend :)