Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Re-cap : Homecoming Weekend!

Hey ya'll! I hope everyone has had a great weekend! This weekend was our alma mater's homecoming and our schedule was jam packed with alumni events. I didn't get many pictures, but we had so much fun!

At Gabe's fraternity alumni banquet. I love these girls! It's funny how I met some of my best friends through Gabe's fraternity.

 At the Homecoming game with Christine and Catherine!


Of course we had to eat Mexican food after the game!

Christine was serenaded at dinner! 


I wish I had taken more pictures! It was seriously such a great weekend. I was almost in tears when I had to say goodbye to Catherine and Christine. (they both moved away after graduation)

Today has just been a lazy day for me. The hubby is playing golf with his dad, so I have just curled up on the couch to watch movies and got a little housework done. I can't believe how fast this weekend went!

Have a great afternoon ya'll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

k you are seriously the cutest thing ever!

And I randomly just came across your blog, read the "about me" and thought I know I am gonna like this blog lol. You pretty much described me lol. You are officially in my reader! :)