Thursday, October 6, 2011

Current Obsessions

 Ayala's Herbal Water in Lemongrass Mint Vanilla
via Google
I love this refreshing zero calorie drink! And it has no artificial flavors and zero preservatives.

 Revenge
via Google
This is by far one of the best new shows on this fall! I love trying to figure out whats going on every week and oh my word the clothing is to die for. If you aren't watching, you should be.

CND Shellac in Asphalt
via Google
 This has been my new favorite Shellac color this fall. It's a dark grey and so pretty!

Fall Decor on Pinterest









Philosophy Hope in a Jar for Dry Skin
 I've been using this at night for the past month and it's amazing! I knew I needed to switch to something a little heavier for the fall/winter months and this is perfect. I'll do a full review soon.

What are your current obsessions?

No comments: