- I have been super busy lately. Lame excuse, I know, but life has just taken over.
- It was cold here for like two day last week and it reminded me how much I hate winter. I'm dreading it!
- I attended a fashion show at the local country club a few nights ago and had such a fun time with my girlfriends!
|With my lovely ladies!|
- We haven't carved our pumpkins yet and I'm looking for inspiration. Last year we did Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas on our big pumpkin. Any fun ideas?
- My obsession with Pinterest is getting out of control. I wonder if I'll ever find time to actually make any of the items and recipes that I've pinned?
- It is impossible to get Pumpkin Spice Latte out of a white shirt. It's also really embarrassing to have to walk around with orange coffee all over said white shirt for an entire day.
- I had some lowlights put in my hair a couple weeks ago. I'm loving it and hopefully the maintenance will be much easier!
- I have not bought any clothing items the entire month of October. My spending habits are finally getting under control. Yay me!