Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Favorite Halloween Movies

October is seriously one of my favorite months of the year. I love everything about it, including curling up with my Hubby to watch Halloween movies! Here are some of my all time favs:

The Shining
By far one of the creepiest movies I have ever seen. It get's me everytime!

Hocus Pocus
This is one of my absolute favorite movies ever! I am not ashamed to say that I own this on VHS and DVD. 


The Nightmare Before Christmas
I am a huge Tim Burton fan and this is probably my favorite out of all of his movies. I actually have the theme song "This is Halloween" on my ipod. Yeah...


The original Halloween
Who doesn't love this classic? I'm usually not a fan of gory movies but this one is a must watch every year. 


Poltergeist
"They're here..." This movie is the reason why I'm afraid everywhere I live is on an ancient Indian burial 
ground.

Halloweentown
Ok, you can think I'm a loser for putting this movie on my list, but it seriously just makes me so nostalgic for my childhood! I made Gabe watch it the other night and he moaned and groaned the entire time. Haha the things my husband puts up with....

The Skeleton Key
LOVE this Kate Hudson movie. I have always loved New Orleans and the culture. And Voodoo is just plain scary!


What are some of your favorite Halloween movies?

No comments: