- Well for starter's, I work. So that keeps me busy.
- Gabe and I have been doing lots of family time lately. Since we have three families between the two of us, it gets a little hectic.
- Our wedding is in 59 days. I seriously cannot believe that it's going to be here so soon. I feel like I just got engaged yesterday. While most of the big things are done for the wedding, we still have a ton of little things to do.
- One of Gabe's little sister's graduated from college Saturday. Yay!!
|me with Gabe's family|
- My Shellac manicure has lasted 13 days! Tomorrow will be day 14 and it still looks pretty good. I think I'm hooked!
- I got a boat load of stuff from Sephora over the weekend that I can't wait to blog about. Lot's of product reviews coming your way soon!
- I also finally found a pair of white jeans that I love. I have seriously been searching for forever. I settled on a great pair of J Brand's. Hopefully I can snap a picture soon.
- Speaking of pictures, my camera came back from the dead last week. Gabe some how managed to fix it. It's still a piece of crap though so I'm still looking to get a new one.
- This coming Saturday kicks off wedding season for us! I love going to summer weddings and getting to catch up with all of our old college friends.