Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of May Catch Up

Once again, I can't believe I went this long without posting! Life is just so hectic lately. I know that once this wedding is over I'm going to have to find a new hobby to take up all of my time. So let's play catch up shall we?

  • Our wedding is officially 5 weeks away! Oh my goodness I want to faint just typing those words! We have all of the big stuff done, but now it's just about the tiny details. (which there are a million of!) Right now I'm to the point where I just want to be married. I'm tired of stressing over every little thing. Sometimes I just have to take a step back and remember what this day is really about. 

  • I only have 4 days left as a substitute teacher! Throughout my experience the last few months I have decided that education is definitely not for me. I do not have the patience and I admire all of those who do. Which brings me to my next point:

  • I finally got a solid job offer! I'll be entering the corporate world in July, after the wedding! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. 

  • We had our first wedding shower May 21st. It was a couples shower in Gabe's home town. So much fun!
Clearly thrilled with the Razorback glasses we received!

Gabe's Mom, my Mom, my Nonnie, me, and my Step-mom

  • Tomorrow afternoon, the teachers and office staff at my Step-mom's school are throwing me a shower. I'm so excited about it! 
  • Moving on from wedding talk, it's HOT here. Summer has definitely arrived in Arkansas. We spent our Memorial Day weekend lounging by the pool at my parents house. It was just what I needed!
  •  So I scheduled my first professional Microdermabrasion. I have only ever done at home microdermabrasion so I don't really know what to expect. Can anyone enlighten me?
  • I have some great new products to review soon! And *bonus*, they are all drugstore products! You know I can't resist a great budget beauty buy!
That's about it for me tonight. I have been all about going to bed early lately. I've seriously been in bed by 9:30 every night for the past two weeks. No complaints here! Have a good night!

1 comment:

Teresa Krug said...

That's AWESOME about the job. I'm sure you feel LOADS better, no?

I want more details!!