Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life Lately

My favorite dinner at my Nonnie and Poppy's house. Salmon cakes, cheese grits, peas, and salad fresh from their garden! I went to stay with my grandparents for a few days last week and had a wonderful time.



Outfit for a day at the races. Kimono Jacket: Urban Outfitters, tank top: F21, Jeans: J Brand, Shoes: Aldo from forever ago, Monogram Necklace: Max and Chloe, Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

I quickly switched my shoes out for my gold TB flats and a different bag that would be a little easier to carry. 

   
We had so much fun with our friends. Hopefully we can make it to the races at least one more time this season!



Reading The Great Gatsby for probably the 100th time. Love this book!


Outfit for a casual Sunday lunch and movie date. Top: the Limited, Jeans: Old Navy, Sandals: Nine West, Kate Spade Mrs. Necklace, Watch: Micheal Kors

Lunch on the patio at ZaZa's. Love their fresh salad and iced tea! Yum!

Finally bought a pink blazer! It made work Monday just a little more bearable. Blazer: Express, Shirt: The Limited, Jeans. SFAM Dojo, Shoes: Gianni Bini


So, we went to see The Hunger Games on Sunday. I really liked it! If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. A few other things going on around here:
  • Hubby got a promotion!! He actually found out about it in Feb., but didn't get to start until March. I'm so proud of him!
  • I have been having horrible allergies lately. My skin has even been breaking out in hives for the last week or so. Nothing I have done seems to get rid of them! 
  • We are considering finally buying a house soon. Cue nervous breakdown! I am so picky, I don't know how we will ever find a house that I truly love. 
Anyway, we aren't very exciting obviously! Hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That last outfit is so cute!

Pamela said...

I love that pink blazer so cute! I just came across your blog today, love it! just became a follower :) I love the great gatsby too I cannot wait for the movie! Hope its good! keep and touch and happy thursday!
Pam