Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Currently...

Eating: Kale, lots and lots of kale. I have been loving this green more than usual lately. 

via Google Images

Drinking: V8 V-Fusion + Tea. I honestly have never been much of a juice person until I discovered this. Love it! My favorite is the Raspberry + Green Tea. 

via Google Images

Pinning:

Source: etsy.com via Kaley on Pinterest










Source: google.com via Kaley on Pinterest




Source: whoorl.com via Kaley on Pinterest


Obsessed With: Amazing Grass Green Super Food. I have been adding this green super food powder to my morning juice for the past two months. It gives me amazing energy and I honestly think my skin and hair have looked healthier since I started using it. 
via Google images

On my lips: Clinique Almost Lipstick in Almost Honey This sheer lip color is so pretty and unbelievably hydrating. I can't wait to try out a few more colors this Spring! 

via Google Images

Reading: Good Christian Bitches by Kim Gatlin. I wanted to read this before the show aired on ABC last Sunday, but I'm only about a quarter of the way through. I'll do a review when I finish it. 



Hope everyone has a great day! 

You can find me on Pinterest here! 

1 comment:

Mrs Independent said...

I can't wait to read your review of GCB! I've been thinking about getting a copy - you'll have to let me know if it's worth it :)

Jamie
http://independentmrs.blogspot.com/