Monday, March 5, 2012

Q&A Monday

<>

Happy Monday! I decided to participate in Q&A Mondays with Pretty in Pink Megan and Shasta Anne this week. 

I'm not really in to making a vlog so I'm just going to answer the questions the old school way:

1. If you were in a pageant and had to perform a talent, what would it be? 

Um... dancing?? Maybe?? Not really sure on that one!

2. What is your biggest beauty-related regret? (mall bangs, biker shorts, bronzer overload, etc)

In junior high I had a thing for pastel eye shadow. Blue, purple, green, you name it and I wore it. Add copious amounts of body glitter and my stick straight hair and I was hot stuff! Another one in my more grown up life was probably the game day make up I had to wear as a college cheerleader. Lots of purple eye shadow and red lipstick. Go Bears! Ugh.... so bad. 

3. Do you have a celebrity look-alike?

I've heard Lauren Conrad but I don't really think I have one though. 

4. What is your natural hair color?

Dark brown believe it or not. Really dark. I've kept it on the blonde side for a good ten years now. I'm starting to play with going dark again by doing the ombre thing. Not really sure how I feel about it. 

5. Ever met a celebrity? 

Does Carrot Top count? I met him while eating dinner in Vegas last year. I've met Scottie Pippen a time or two. I saw George Clooney filming a movie in Vegas, but didn't get to actually meet him sadly.Kris Allen (American Idol winner. I cheered with his brother in college) I think that's it...

6. Fave/least fave housewife from any of the Real Housewives shows on BRAVO?

I love Kyle Richards on RHOBH and I hate Tamera on RHOOC

7. Workout regimen? 

I usually do cardio 4 times a week for about 20-30 minutes and I do strength training 3 times a week. I'm wanting to add some yoga in there soon and maybe knock off a day of cardio. I don't need to lose any weight at all. I just like to maintain where I'm at, stay toned, and keep my heart healthy. 

8. Dream gift?

Right now a new car. Are you reading this Hubby?! 

9. Are you a good/bad cook?

I'm not really in to cooking. I'm not necessarily bad at it, I just don't like doing it. Luckily, I have a great husband who enjoys cooking and he takes care of it most of the time. I do love to bake though! It's so relaxing for me.

10. What is your favorite food?

Oh that's hard... I think I would have to say spaghetti. I don't know why, but I could honestly eat it every day. Blueberries are my second favorite food.

Have a good Monday ya'll!!

No comments: