Friday, March 18, 2011

Vacation Preparations

Hey ya'll! It's finally Friday! I'm spending my day crossing things off my to-do list to get ready for our trip.
-Yesterday, I made it to the nail salon for a mani/pedi. (a must twice a month for me). For my toes I tried out a color from OPI's Texas collection. I opted for Too Hot Pink To Hold'Em
Image via Google Images
 
It's a gorgeous shade of hot pink that definitely put me in the Caribbean spirit!
-I've done so many loads of laundry that I lost count. A pet peeve of mine is when you wash something the day you need to pack,only to remember that it needs to be hung up to dry. So then you have to wait and wait for it to dry as much as possible before you can finally pack it. Ugh! Currently waiting on a pair of jorts to dry...
- Today I still need to tan (don't judge me!), run to Wal-Mart for a few last minute items, Check in online for our cruise, pick up the dry cleaning, download a book or two on my ipad, get one last workout in before I indulge for a week, and try to cram as much as possible in my suitcase. 
- I'm a horrible over packer. I end up with WAY to much any time I travel. But I think it's better to be safe than sorry. I would hate to be stuck somewhere without the proper outfit!
-  Have ya'll watched the show Perfect Couples on NBC? OMG it's so funny. Gabe and I can't get enough of it. I purposely missed last nights episode so I could download it on my ipad to watch on the long drive to Galveston. I'm also loading up on episodes of How I Met Your Mother and Glee.
- Did I mention my 11 year old brother will be in the car with us on this 9 hour ride? Oh joy. I plan on knocking myself out with Dramamine and sleeping most of the way. 
 
Have a great weekend ya'll!! Hopefully I will get some scheduled posts up, but if not, don't hate me! 

No comments: