Monday, March 21, 2011

Product Review- Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Hey dolls! I'm currently on a ship in the middle of the ocean, but I have some product reviews for you all this week. Today it's Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
This tinted moisturizer is oil-free and has an SPF of 30. It also contains Aveeno's Total Soy Complex to help brighten and even skin tone. I really like this tinted moisturizer. It has great coverage and isn't to sticky. I love that it has SPF 30 and seems to actually have some good for your skin ingredients. I prefer tinted moisturizer when I'm at the beach or just out in the sun all day. Nothing feels worse than a face full of make-up when it's 90 degrees out. My beach beauty routine cosists of tinted moisturizer, water proof mascara, and a tinted lip balm with SPF. I give this one a 4 out of 5. The only thing that bothers me is the smell of this product. Not the best. But it seems to disappear after a few minutes of being on. I used the medium shade and it cost around $14.

No comments: