Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara and Chubby Sticks- A Review

Happy Thursday! One day closer to the weekend! And 9 days closer to a vacation for me!

Today I have two products to review:


First up: Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

I actually kind of thought this was a dumb idea at first. I mean why do I need a separate mascara for my bottom lashes? Well, it turns out this is a genius concept. I know Clinique is not the first to do this, but it's the first one I've bought so it's all new to me. I really like this. The wand in teeny tiny so you can really get your bottom lashes coated. The formula is pretty good. It stays on all day. I did notice when I applied a little to much one day I ended up with a few flakes by mid afternoon. But overall I like it. I give it a 4 out of 5. It costs $10.00.

Next up: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm

This is a lip balm stick that's loaded with mango and Shea butter to moisturize and give a sheer wash of color. I bought the Whole Lotta Honey which is more of a nude color. I'm still on the fence about this product. I like the idea and the ease of it, but to be honest it kind of dries my lips out a little which defeats the purpose. I have found that I'm applying another clear balm over it to keep my lips from looking like a lizard. I'm wondering if I got a bad one and if I need to try one more before I totally knock it. I do like that you don't need a sharpener for it though. I don't want to rate this one just yet until I try another one. But bottom line, love the color and concept of it, just wish it was a little more moisturizing.

Anywho, that's all I have for today folks. Not much else going on in my life right now besides wedding planning and job searching. (boo to the latter!) Have a good day ya'll!

No comments: