I always love posts that show what people have in their handbags! So I decided to show ya'll what's in mine! It's really not that interesting, but I figured there were a few out there like me who are nosy about these things :)
The bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35. My Dad and Step-mom gave me this bag for Christmas last year. It's the most amazing bag ever. It goes with everything, holds everything, and just gets better with age.
1. Sunglasses- Dolce and Gabbana. I never go anywhere without them!
2. Red Coach Poppy wristlet- I use this to keep my camera in.
3. My UCA alumni pin that they gave me at graduation. I just threw it in my bag after the ceremony.
4. Hobo wallet- this thing holds EVERYTHING! I can store my entire life in this.
5. pen, gum, nail file, lotion- because every girl needs these things in her bag.
Not pictured- my phone and keys! When I'm at home my keys are on a table in my room and my phone is always in my hand!
1. Kleenex- because no one looks attractive with a runny nose
2. Tide to go pen- I get something on my shirt EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. This saves me from looking like a total slob.
3. sample size Lancome Tresor in Love perfume. I like to smell good throughout the day. You never know who you might run in to!
4. Colgate Wisps- I have an obsession with brushing my teeth. I just feel gross if I can't brush after I eat, so these things are a lifesaver!
5. comb, ponytail holder, and bobby pins- just in case!
6. Lip gloss, eye drops, a mini pressed powder, and eye brightening concealer- for when I need to freshen up a bit after a long day.
And there you have it! That's whats in my bag! So, what's in your bag ladies?