Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Official!

I'm a college graduate! I had such a great time yesterday celebrating with my family. Unfortunately my night was cut short by a fever and small migraine. I was in bed by 7 last night. Anyway, today has been all about relaxing and catching up on my life. I'm hoping to get all of my grad pics from my parents this week so I can post them.

Anyway, I have a product recommendation for ya'll at the request of my fiance. Haha.
Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub:
The companies description- "Body polisher gently warms and sloughs dead skin cells. With a pleasing cocoa scent, Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub by Giovanni features PureOrganic Technology blend, an advanced essential oil complex that soothes and regenerate skin. Incorporates essential fatty acids to help repair and heal skin."
I love this body scrub and so does Gabe apparently. It smells so delicious and it's extra "scrubby". (meaning it does it's job very well) It's thick and has the perfect texture. It also warms on contact with your skin. It doesn't leave a weird oily films like a lot of scrubs so that's a plus for me. I purchased my 9 oz jar at Target for about $14.00. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a great scrub to take care of their flakey winter skin.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm on Christmas break until... I guess whenever I find a job! (insert nervous laugh here) Have a good Sunday night!

1 comment:

Kaleigh said...

Congratualtions on graduating! Always a relief knowing you don't have to go back to school, unless you really wanted to.