Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's a slow week people!

Oh my goodness this week is going by so slow for me! A lot of my problem is that I've been seriously lacking energy lately. Almost to the point that I'm wondering if I have mono or something. (great!) I've been getting enough sleep and eating well and of course taking my vitamins. I don't feel sick, just so so so tired. It honestly may just be the heat dragging me down.
-Anywho, my Summer II classes are going pretty well. I'm glad to be back in the biology department. My brief stint in physics was terrible. Not my thing at all. I'm taking microbiology this semester and I love it! I'm the nerd who gets so excited in lab while looking at bacteria. Maybe I've found my calling? :)
-My new obsession lately? No bake cookies! These were a childhood favorite for me that I recently rediscovered. I seriously have to stop myself from eating all of them in one sitting.
-My birthday is in three weeks!!
-Gabe is cooking dinner tonight and came home with a couple of movies. One of them being The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Antison. I've heard it's terrible, but I still want to see it.

Anyway, I hope ya'lls week is going by faster than mine! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

I hate Physics, almost as much as I hated Organic Chemistry (which was a lot!). My week has been slow as well but I've been trying to keep busy with stuff around the house.