Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dear Jimmy Choo,

How dare you tell me I can't have these shoes until November. NOVEMBER! My birthday is in August and this is all I asked for.
But sadly it looks like I will not be getting them since my size is apparently the hardest one to get. :(

Sincerely,

A sad birthday girl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I know I'm being melodramatic over a seemingly simple pair of shoes, but I'm one of those people who gets stuck on something and can't let it go. This is what has happened with the Jimmy Choo Lilac Point Toe Pumps in Nude. Apparently only available at Saks, they won't ship until November. My birthday is in 3 weeks and I told Gabe this is all I wanted. Now I honestly have no idea what to tell him. I should be practical and ask for the new vacuum cleaner I so desperately need, but where's the fun in that. Oh well, I probably don't need another pair of shoes anyway.

Hope everyone has had a good week. Sorry I've been MIA. It's been hectic around here.

No comments: