Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's finally Friday! We have a jam packed weekend planned so no relaxing for me. Tonight we are going to dinner with two other couples and then having a few drinks on the deck at Cajun Wharfs. Tomorrow we are going to watch my little brother play in a baseball tournament. The first game is at nine and it will take us a little over an hour to get there. So as usual I'll be up bright and early. I'm still not even sure what our plans for Father's day are! I've been so busy with school the past two weeks that I feel like I'm going crazy. But I only have three weeks left of this Physics class before I move on to my Microbiology class. Is it sad I'm actually looking forward to Micro? Anything has to be better than Physics right?

Gabe surprised me the other night by suggesting we actually go on a real vacation in October when I'm on fall break. This summer we haven't been able to do an actual vacation since my school schedule is so crazy. (I'm taking 15 hours this summer!) He told me to pick what I wanted to do and we could go ahead and book it. I was torn between a New York trip or a cruise. I finally settled on a cruise because honestly all I want right now is to layout and relax. Oh and eat. :) So now I finally have more than just a quick weekend trip somewhere to look forward to!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: