Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Recent Drugstore Finds- Mascara

So last week I decided to accompany Gabe on a little business trip to have some contracts signed by a client of his. He was meeting the guy in Missouri and I figured a day trip could be fun. He set up the meeting in this small town and I told him he could just drop me at Wal-Mart and I would find something to do to entertain me. (When I signed on for this little business trip, I didn't know the town was so small) So of course I go straight to the cosmetics and begin searching for little treasures. I found a good one!!
If you like DiorShow Mascara

Try Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion.

I love this mascara! It seriously works just as well as the DiorShow and is half the cost. It has a very buildable formula that creates some serious volume and length. A few months ago I bought the DiorShow Extase mascara and hated it. So I went back to the original DiorShow. Then I realized that in one month I had spent over $50 on mascara and thought that was ridiculous. I am still in school after all and very unemployed. I would rather spend my money on things like shoes. :) So if you're in the market for a great, more affordable mascara I highly recommend this. It does have a weird brush that kind of freaked me out at first. But once you get passed that, it's wonderful.
Hope ya'll have a wonderful hump day. I have a lovely day planned that I'm really looking forward to. I have an appointment for a facial this morning and lunch scheduled with my grandparents. Then I'm going shopping for sheets for the new bed with my mom :) Oh and Gabe and I sign the lease for the new apartment tomorrow! Only one more week left in this apartment. I can't wait to move to a bigger place!


No comments: