Friday, August 5, 2011

Something Every Girl Needs on Her Desk

Or in her bedroom, kitchen, living room...

Please excuse the janky  photo quality. Sometimes you just have to work with what you have!

A red velvet cupcake scented candle!! It smells so yummy!! It makes me want to sit here and blog all day. But my to do list calls. *sigh*

I found this little gem at Target or Tarjay if you will. I think it was $4.00. Such a tiny price to pay for wonderfulness.

Anyway, I thought you should all know about the awesomeness that is this candle. Go buy one. Or a real cupcake. Whatever makes you happy on this Friday.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Kaley, your blog is just too fun! I've loved reading all your stuff recently, and seeing your GORGEOUS pics from your wedding! It's nice to keep up a little with one of my very first bff's :) Glad that you're doing so well!

Megan said...

Love candles and love cupcakes! Can't wait to try this one!!!

Anonymous said...

MMM! I want one!!!

Molly Rasmussen said...

I'm a candle-freak and this looks amazing!