Thursday, July 14, 2011
5 Things I've Learned in My First Week of Marriage...
1. Changing my last name is a hassle. Social Security office, DMV, bank stuff, credit card, email, passport, voter registration, and the ever important Facebook.
2. When Facebook didn't accept my name change multiple times, the only other option was to send them a photo copy of our marriage license. Yes, seriously. A week later and I finally got it changed.
3. Just when I think I have all of the thank you notes written, another gift comes! Not complaining, but still!
4. Saying "my husband" still feels foreign after a week.
5. I miss my wedding terribly! I feel like I'm going through a mourning period now that it's over. I never thought I would feel that way. Don't get me wrong, I love being a newlywed. I'm just missing the thing that has consumed 90% of my thoughts for the past year.
Happy one week anniversary to my Hubby!!
Have a good night ya'll!
Posted by Kaley at 8:49 PM