Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunday's Bridal Shower

Happy Thursday!! I hope everyone has had a good week! I've been finalizing all of the last minute details with the wedding. It's crazy how many little things there are to do. Finalize menu... check! Finalize flowers... check! And so on and so forth. Anyway, I wanted to show ya'll a few of the pictures from the shower my friends and my mother's friends threw me last Sunday.


Loved the cake!



With my lovely hostesses
With my Nonnie, Mom, and Sister

With Gabe's mom, my Step-mom, and my Mom

My Nonnie has purchased a Christmas ornament for me every year since I was born. She gave them all to me at the shower. Probably one of the most meaningful gifts I've ever received!

Emma loved helping me open gifts!

I'm hoping to have the rest of the pictures soon!  Most of the good ones are on my friend Summer's camera.

Have a good afternoon ya'll!

No comments: