Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Catch Up

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone had a good week! Today is a bullet point kind of day for me:

  • I'm done substitute teaching! I have almost  5 weeks until my new job starts, so I'm just finishing up wedding planning, playing with all of our wedding gifts, and enjoying what is sure to be my last summer break for a long time. 
  • We have had some wonderful showers in the last two weeks. June 1st was the shower at my step-mom's school. The teachers and office staff were so sweet to throw me the shower and definitely spoiled us with wonderful gifts!
With my little sister aka my MOH

It can be super awkward opening gifts in front of a lot of people!

June 5th was our shower at my Mom and Step-dad's church in Searcy. The women of St. Paul United Methodist gave us the most wonderful shower and I was thrilled with how many people came. I'm missing the pictures from my Mom's camera and I only have the one's from my Step-mom. I'll download the others as soon as I get them!

With my sister

With my Memo, Aunt Michelle, my Step-mom, and Aunt Leslie

Showing off my new apron!


  • Our last shower is this Sunday. I can't wait to see all of my friends from college!
  • Tonight we're going to a couples baby shower at the Clinton Center in downtown Little Rock. I absolutely love the downtown area. Especially in the Summer!
  • Today is my little brother's 12th Birthday!! Happy Birthday Chase! We're celebrating tomorrow with a pool party at my parents house. 
  •  I'm looking for any organizational advice from all of the married girls! We are so overwhelmed with what to do with all of the gifts we have received! We live in a small apartment for the time being and storage space is low!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

April of Smidge Of This said...

You look so great ... you are positively glowing! Make sure to enjoy these last few weeks before the big day -- there are so many tiny things to do, but in the end it will all be worth it. You will be a lovely bride :)