Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Shopping Haul

Hey ya'll! We did a little shopping Saturday, so I wanted to show you what I got! I'm currently loving the 70s trend going on right now. I blogged back in January about ordering the Seven For All Mankind Rachel Bellbottoms and I have been loving them! I'm also still rocking my SFAM Dojo jeans. Anyway, back to what I bought this weekend:
Sorry in advance for the iphone pics. My camera officially broke.

First up: this gorgeous lace knit dress from Banana Republic
Image via Banana Republic
I love this dress! I bought it to wear to one of my bridal showers, but I think I'm also going to wear it for Easter with a cardigan. It is a seriously beautiful dress and pictures just don't do it justice!


Then I headed over to The Limited where I found this casual t-shirt with butterfly sleeves and eyelet detail. Goes perfect with my wide leg/ bell bottom jeans, chunky heels, and some layered long necklaces. It will also look great with jorts and flat sandals.


Also at The Limited I found this belted kaftan top. It's loose and flowy and cinches at the waist. Love!

One more top from The Limited. I bought this to go with my white dress pants. I'm really loving cobalt blue this spring...

Back to my seventies obsession. I got this cute little tunic at Forever 21. I'm actually short enough to wear this as a dress. I'll pair it with flat, metallic sandals and gold earrings.


Overall I think it was a productive trip. I actually got a few other tops for work but they are so boring and work-y that I'm not going to even blog about them. Anyway I'll leave you with these pictures from my future SIL's track meet last week.

She's so silly :) And I'm loving her pink javelin

2 comments:

Marian said...

Looks like you had a successful weekend!! Those are some great finds

Chichaul said...

Hello!

Your haul looks really great.
If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
www.chichaul.com

Hope to see you around there!
xoxo :)