Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend re-cap

Hey ya'll! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had such a nice weekend and I'm sad to see it go!
Friday night Gabe and I went out for dinner and drinks

My outfit for the night:
Shirt: The Limited
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind Dojo
Necklace: The Limited
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Forever 21
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

After dinner we had a few drinks at my fabulous Aunt and Uncle's house. Which brings me to my new obsession:
Skinnygirl Margarita. Yum!!
Saturday, we slept in, got breakfast from one of our favorite local restaurants, and then went to see a movie. Of course I dragged Gabe to Water for Elephants!
I liked it. Didn't LOVE it, but I really did like it. I was a little disappointed at the lack of chemistry between Reece and Rob though.

Saturday night was spent laying on the couch because I didn't feel very well. One thing I hate about this time of year is my allergies!

Sunday morning, we got up early for church

My Easter outfit
Please excuse my awkward posing.
Dress: Banana Republic
Cardi: Target
Shoes:  Aldo from a few years ago

We experienced such a beautiful and moving service. It was something that Gabe and I both really needed.

After church we headed over to my Dad and step-mom's house for coffee. Then we headed to my Memo's house for lunch with the entire family. It was such a wonderful day! 
My cousin Meagan is a really talented artist and every year she makes "eggheads" of my Memo and all of her grandchildren.
Me and Gabe's eggheads

Memo and her grandkids!

It was a pretty fabulous weekend! I hope you all had a great Easter and weekend! 
Have a good Monday ya'll!

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Love your outfits :) I saw Water For Elephants as well and I thought it was actually really good... I also loved the book. I really want to try the Skinny Girl margaritas :)

Molly Rasmussen said...

Just found your blog and love it! Adorable Easter dress/outfit :) Also, I need to try Skinny Girl Margarita too! I've been meaning to forever.

http://heartofablonde.blogspot.com/