This year, I'm thankful for: (in no particular order)
1. My wonderful, supportive fiance
2. My awesome family
3. Our apartment- whenever I start to complain about the lack of space, I remember that there are so many people in this world and even in our country who would love to have a warm, cozy place to call home.
4. Food in my kitchen.
5. My college education
6. Gabe's job- in this economy I'm so thankful that he was able to find such an awesome job right out of college.
7. My job- it's only part time, but I'm loving the experience that I'm gaining from it. Whether or not I decide to go in to teaching, I love that I am getting some class time and working with children.
8. The weekend trips that Gabe and I take. Memphis, Dallas, Branson, Vegas... it's always so nice to get away for a few days and I'm so thankful that we are blessed with the means to do so.
9. My health
10. My grandparents- I am so lucky to have the best grandparents in the world. My Nonnie, Poppy, and Memo are all truly a blessing in my life and I am so thankful that I have been lucky enough to get to know them. So many don't ever really get to know their grandparents and miss out on that experience.
I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving. Be safe if you're traveling!