Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF!

Happy Friday ladies! This week flew by for me since I was super busy. Gabe made it home from Boston last night and I have spent my day running around like crazy trying to get some things done before school starts next week. So for my internship this fall I will be substitute teaching. I'm nervous!! Luckily I will be at my step-mom's school (she is the Principal at one of the 5th and 6th grade schools) so that makes me feel a little more comfortable.

The UPS man paid me another visit this week. This time he brought me my recent order of clothes from Victoria Secret! Last week they had free shipping for a day and I had a few reward cards I needed to use before they expired so I stocked up on some back to school items.

Silk and Cashmere Dot Cardigan. $78. Cant wait to pair this with jeans and heels or my black pencil skirt.

V-neck Tunic. 2/$30. I bought this cotton tunic in purple shock and cobblestone. They are perfect paired with black leggings and ballet flats for my long days spent in class. I like to be comfortable and still look cute on school days.

Ruffle front shirt $38. I bought this in black to wear for work. It's so cute, I think I need it in every color!


I thought I did pretty well for myself! :) No major plans here this weekend. I think I'm going to a bridal show with my mom on Sunday to scope out venues and watch the fashion show. I'm pretty excited about that! I'm also hoping to see Eat Pray Love this weekend. I read to book last year and LOVED it. Any big plans for ya'll this weekend? Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, getting so many things done before school starts back up- I feel like I have an endless to-do list, but I'm slowly crossing things off, lol! Have a great weekend!