Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sick Computer and Back to School

It has been a long week for me. So this will be a random post.

-My computer got some virus Monday night and has been very sick. Gabe got everything fixed last night for me. (It's good to live with someone who works for a computer company!)

-School started this morning for me. I still get first day of school nerves for some reason. I guess it's just the unknown of walking into a new class.

-We are having some wonderfully cooler weather here in central AR. I love walking across campus when the temps are in the low 70s. I'm hoping the days of 105 degree weather is finally over here.

-We are finally diving into wedding planning. I hope I can actually start doing some wedding posts soon!

- Walking across campus today, I am amazed how many young girls don't understand the difference between daytime/night time dressing. A sequin halter top and hooker heels are NOT ok at 9 am. Save that for Saturday night sweetie. (or preferably not at all) And on the other end of the spectrum, pajama pants are  not acceptable to wear out in public. Especially with fuzzy house shoes. Enough of my ranting...

-Ok one more rant, I can't stand people who smack when they eat. It's gross. Or people who talk with their mouth full. Ew. 

- I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday so my weekend starts at 4 :) Okay this is only for this week because next week I start working on Mon, Wed, and some Friday's.

- Can ya'll believe it's the end of August? Where does time go?

That's it for today. Sorry for the lack of substance. My brain was overly stimulated this week so I feel like I'm walking around in a fog.

Have a good Thursday!

4 comments:

Marian said...

Whenever I see someone in pajama pants...I think the same exact thing. Its not too hard to even put on a pair of sweatpants. However, I was totally a culprit back in the day. Its one of the first things I would change if I could go back in time:)

And seriously, where the eff has August gone to?!?!?!

Jamie said...

haha yeah I don't know why some people get really dressed up for class or really dressed down! They need to have a happy medium :)

Anonymous said...

I still get those first day jitters too- you'd think we wouldn't get them at this point in school, lol!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Happy Friday, girlie! So sorry about your computer, but glad Gabe was able to get it fixed : )

I couldn't agree more about the girls that dress so inappropriately for class. When I was in college, it amazed me how many of them would wear ridiculous outfits (like the sequin halter top and hooker heels you mentioned) to CLASS. We need to give these girls a lesson in classy dressing! Haha!